Helipebs high quality products & technical know-how are sought after around the world
Due to the changing nature of the work undertaken in the North Sea, Helipebs Controls and the UK subsea industry has become world renowned for its ability to adapt to meet new challenges. Helipebs has worked in this industry for the past 40 years and by continually innovating and improving its technology and solutions, has gained a reputation as a world-leader in subsea actuation engineering, technology, manufacturing and services.
Market leading design, manufacturing capability, rigorous test procedures and excellent documentation control using the latest materials and sealing systems, ensure our subsea cylinders and valves give optimal performance over an exceptionally long maintenance-free life span.
Our customers use Helipebs because:
- We have nearly 40 years of experience in the design and manufacture of hydraulic solutions for both subsea and top side
- We are experts in hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic systems and understand the exacting requirements of this industry
- We work in partnership with you to produce a solution that fully meets your requirements
- Our customers trust us and the reliability of the designs we produce and as a result we have long term relationships together
- We deliver a quality product on time and ahead of industry average
- We can cater for supplying documents to your requirements.
We work together with our clients, developing and manufacturing solutions that meet their needs again and again, on time and on budget.
A single offshore incident could not only cause millions of pounds of downtime, but could ruin a company’s reputation, result in criminal charges and cause loss of life and environmental devastation. That’s why the industry universally adopts a risk-based approach to safety and improved protection for the environment.
Helipebs is a low risk safety option. All our offshore products have incredibly long life-spans and we have never experienced any subsea malfunctions during their lifetime.