Working for Helipebs
Helipebs is proud of its reputation as an expert, reliable solutions provider. Fully certified to the latest 2015 ISO quality and environmental standards, Helipebs has invested strongly in training and developing our staff as well as the latest design software and manufacturing equipment to ensure cutting edge technology products of the highest quality delivered on time, every time.
Helipebs recognises the importance of developing the next generation of engineers, ensuring vital skills are passed on and future proofing the business. We work in partnership with Gloucestershire Engineering Training (GET) to bring on board and develop young engineering apprentices.
The management of Helipebs are very open with the employees and hold monthly team briefings to keep them up to date on current developments and answer any questions from the workforce.
We are currently recruiting and have some vacancies in our assembly and machine shops, if you are interested in a career with Helipebs, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Assembly Shop Hydraulic Fitter and Tester Supervisor
Reporting to: Production Manager
- To ensure smooth running of the Assembly and Repair shops.
- To read engineering drawings and build standard and non-standard products to the highest quality.
- To ensure assembled products are tested correctly to agreed specification.
- To strip products in preparation for refurbishment or repair.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Supervising the Assembly and Repair shops and the associated workforce
- Assemble products following technical drawings
- Check assembled products using measuring instruments and gauges
- Liaise with Machine shop and Painting to ensure a smooth running production process whilst maximising workflow efficiency and achieving expected quality standards
- Assist with inspection when required
- Organise tools and equipment in the assembly and test area
- Help in stores to prepare and pack goods for despatch
- Ability to test completed products
- Health and safety compliance
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- 39 hours per week